Tuesday 21 June 2011

Gluten Free Savings

With Gluten Free products, you need to keep an eye out for sales and deals everywhere.  I check Liquidation World, SuperStore, Sobeys, Aura Foods, Shopper's Drug Mart (great rice cakes!) and the Bulk Barn.

Last night's savings came from the Bulk Barn!  I had a coupon for $3 off if I spent $10 or more (pretty awesome savings) and I headed up to see what I could find! (they also had a deal where you get a free reusable shopping bag if you spent over $10)  I walk around the store and see what's on sale, usually there are nuts or other wonderful healthy goodness I can pick up.  Last night a selection of their gluten free products was on clearance for half price!!


4 bags of Millet Puffs. Reg Price $2.28, On sale for $1.14 each
4 bags of Corn Pasta $3.68. On sale for $1.84 each
(my son's fave!! so much more flavor than rice pasta)
Before Sale: $23.84.  After sale: $11.92.  After coupon: $8.92 & free bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment